List of Gear to Buy
Make sure you buy the right gear. There are 2 sections – MANDATORY items that you must have; OPTIONAL items that are not essential. There is a budget selection and an expensive selection to give you a better idea of the grades of gear.
- Recommended Tent £60, weight: 2.25kg. Hardcore Tent £449, weight 1.4kg
- Recommended Sleeping Bag £19, weight 1.8kg. Hardcore Sleeping Bag £190, weight 0.4kg
- Recommended Backpack £40, capacity 65litres. Hardcore Backpack £170, capacity 65litres
- Recommended Waterproof Survival Jacket £30. Hardcore Waterproof Survival Jacket £140
- Recommended Sleeping Mattress £10. Hardcore Sleeping Mattress £60
- Recommended Cooking Set £18. Hardcore Cooking Set £90
- Recommended Spork £2. Hardcore Spork £5
- Recommended Light £12
- Recommended Water Bottle £5, capacity 1Litre. Hardcore Water Bottle £12, capacity 1Litre
- Recommended Compact Lightweight Towel £9.
- Toilet Tissue or Wetwipes
- Don’t forget a lighter and gas for your stove
- Headlamp £12, go hands free!
- Inflatable Pillow £7, sleep in style!
- Waterproof Trousers £8, sitting on wet grass is no longer a problem!
- Backpack Rain Cover £10, keep your gear dry with this or just pack your clothes in a plastic bag
- Trowel £3.00, maybe you don’t wanna share or maybe you just crap a lot!